Autumn Festival of Country Gardens 6-7 May
Pre-Festival Garden Tour – History and Autumn Delights
Friday 5 May 2017
9.00am – 4.30pm
A tour of some of the historical gardens and homes around Bridgetown featuring the wonderful Autumn foliage for which this area is renowned.
The tour will visit –
- Ford House gardens and enjoy morning tea
- Maranup Ford House and garden
- Moyola Manor gardens and enjoy lunch
- Bridgetown Gardens Estate-where autumn foliage and gardens abound
- The Cidery in Bridgetown for a tasting of Cider, viewing of an extensive historical display of the Bridgetown apple industry and talk from one of the owners John Lucey. Tea/coffee available
Price pp: $70. Bookings paid & confirmed by Mon 24 April.
Bookings and enquiries: Lee Wittenoom, m: 0404 051 531, e: firstname.lastname@example.org